Saturday, February 27, 2010

Train Travel India I Want To Travel South India By Train. Please Suggest Me How To Book Good Budget Hotels Close To Railway Stn.?

I want to travel south India by train. Please suggest me how to book good budget hotels close to railway stn.? - train travel india

Babu, I can tell you that I posted is usually a room in a cheap hotel in India are not simply type in a different place. The line "budget" hotel really deny that "budget". You can relatively good hotels in the budget that are not on this line.

I recommend that you rely on a general, all stations are decent hotels in the vicinity. Thus, the plan to one after arriving at the scene. Also, most cars have wallahs alliance with the hotels advice he receives from another hotel. Therefore, the negotiation for the trip to 30-50RS say, depending on location.

No comments:

Post a Comment