Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In Car Dvd Sat Nav What Would You Choose? A 1998 BMW 750 V12 With TV, DVD & SAT NAV Or 2000 Jag XJR V8 Supercharged?

What would you choose? A 1998 BMW 750 V12 with TV, DVD & SAT NAV or 2000 Jag XJR V8 Supercharged? - in car dvd sat nav

I decided to change my car this spring, and I'm in the BMW 750 5.4 V12 with TV all the details, ie, DVD screens in rear headrests, navigation system, double glazing, etc., etc.

Or ... Jaguar XJR 4.0 V8 Supercharged, not without a TV or forget about the Sat Nav DVD screens in rear headrests!

For me the 750 bonus points for:
All the toys and the ultimate in luxury.
Minusses: shortages of fuel, maintenance, high

Extra points for the XJR are:
Ridiculous acceleration and better fuel economy (even if the most powerful engine)
Less is the lack of toys.

What can I fail? What do you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment