Sunday, December 27, 2009

Spdif Rca Cable Can A Single SPDIF Output (RCA Phono) Be Stereo ?

Can a single SPDIF output (RCA phono) be stereo ? - spdif rca cable

I bought a Philips DTR 220/05 free to air digital television with the intention to connect to my TV card made in my computer. Previously, I connect an audio cable from 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm jack on the audio receiver to my sound card. But the sound output on the 220 / 05 Philips DTR is a single component video output (RCA), for which I am a cable with a 3.5-mm jack. Can I get a cable with a SPDIF output plug (RCA) to 3.5 mm, and even though I know the sound is just mono or stereo (I have the impression that you had two SPDIF output (RCA) jacks make a left and right)?

Source: http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment