Thursday, January 7, 2010

Targus Laser Mouse Burning Red Laser?

Burning red laser? - targus laser mouse

I have a small laser on the back of a wireless mouse, Targus Model no. AMP01 has used a laser pointer for presentations, has 3 small transformer in it. The number of processors i 3 are 487, 511, 102 I'm not sure if that's exactly what they are, but I only want to burn to know whether you can make a laser it.I saw a video that you must heat transformer 03, says on it, but not mine . .. Can a laser to burn me?

1 comment:

Vincent G said...

No way. This is a small diode laser, probably 1 or 2 rated milliwatts (a laser pointer is usually about 5 mW). The experiment, more power, if they could melt and burn to save the union.
It is as if 220 volts, if a device is 110 volts, all that is complete with cast parts with a risk of fire. You do not have a laser engraving, you have a laser engraving.

Post a Comment