Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vegan Christmas Recipes Vegan Christmas Cake-will It Last If I Make It Now?

Vegan christmas cake-will it last if I make it now? - vegan christmas recipes

I always do my own Christmas cake vegetarian adaptation of the old recipes and substitute ingredients for vegan marg, egg substitute is so delicious, but generally no longer have the time, so I'm not sure if it extends the same way as a normal Christmas cake. Do not understand why it should, but not online when I'm looking for some recipes say to eat in a week!

I will use the water of life "I think it helps to preserve the truth?

4 comments:

elevated... said...

You can try to manipulate the temperature and storage ideas, but it is likely that this is not good, I'll wait a week or so. I say this because if you are a vegetarian cake then probably do not have chemical preservatives, cakes, and while they are unhealthy and against nature, which are very useful when it comes to the length of months and still taste decent
and yes, the liquor will help, but not so much ..

Leo said...

6 oz brown flour
Baking powder 3 tspn
2 ounces ground almonds
2 tspn mixed spice
1 pound mixed fruit
4 oz Dates
4 oz Apricot
Zest of one orange or lemon
Water 1 / 2 pint
2 teaspoons orange juice

Soak the fruit overnight in the liquid. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Bake bread in a pan or 2-pound Form 1 and about 1 / 2 hours at 160 C, which includes the last 1 / 2 hours.

To make this more; leave can take fruits in Cointreau and orange juice and leave it there for at least 24 hours!
You can use any mixture of fruit - Candied cherries for color, etc. You can place the freezer

taz c said...

When you consider that most shops (their own place a little below room temperature) have since mid-September, I think yours will be fine. Keep in a cool, dry place.

salus said...

Whatever you try not to spoil Christmas everyone.

You just ruined my and its not even December, thank you very much.

Post a Comment